Island travels with you

 When I think of, "The Island Travels With You", in terms of my heritage I feel like I'm closest to my Irish heritage. I show this in my respect and modesty for the people around me, it reflection less arrogance, and my ambition to do good. However, I have always lived in Atlanta and understand that this is my island, I am American, If I were to travel to another country, I would bring America with me. I could never forget how I was raised, and the respect I was taught. Another country could change me if I live there for a long time, but it will not re-make me. I feel I bring my heritage with me, and I would bring my country too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I do something out of the "norm"

If someone saw me as only my race